Protecting your private information is our priority.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
Information you provide to us
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, FITWISE INC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone number
- Fitness interests and level of expertise
- Fitness goals
- Profile photo
If you are a Fitness Instructor, we may also collect your:
- Tax ID Number
- Awards and Recognitions
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FITWISE INC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the FITWISE INC website.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Zoom, Google, Apple or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing your account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, the Websites or Apps, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
FITWISE INC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
FITWISE INC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FITWISE INC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
FITWISE INC may also integrate and share your information with our payment processor, Stripe to process your payment for the Services. If you are a Fitness Instructor, we may share your information with QuickBooks to allow us to issue appropriate tax documentation.
FITWISE INC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FITWISE INC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FITWISE INC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FITWISE INC, or the public.
How You Can Opt Out Of Receiving Information From Us:
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. (Please note that EU residents may have different options described below). You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails or mobile text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails or mobile text messages by sending a request for list removal to unsubscribe@Trainnr.com or by clicking on the link in any email message. If you have provided your information to FITWISE INC, and opt-out, FITWISE INC will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some information for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their (or their customers’) direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by emailing unsubscribe@Trainnr.com from the email that you have signed up or used in receiving the Services.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Administrative Correspondence. Please also note that even if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
- Customer Correspondence. If you are a client of one of our Fitness Instructors and no longer wish to be contacted by the Fitness Instructor, please contact the Instructor directly.
Tracking User Behavior or Cookies
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Data (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your mobile phone, laptop or desktop computer or other similar device. A few of the Tracking Technologies which may be used on the Website and Apps), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your device.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user)
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Services, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality.
- To assess the performance of the Services, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Services.
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Services, including identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites.
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Services and third party sites based on how you interact with our content.
To learn more about how to opt out of Google’s use of the Google analytics cookies, visit, here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may also click on the informational icon contained within each interest-based ad. We do not control these opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Please note that even if you exercise the opt-out choices above, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, ads based on the particular website you are viewing (e.g., contextually based ads). Also, if your browser (like some Safari browsers) is configured to reject opt-out cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt-out may not be effective.
Types of cookies used:
First party- We use only session cookies on the Services to verify your identity and authenticate your visit to the Services. A session cookie is a cookie which lasts only as long as you are on the Services and is not retained by us after you leave the browsing session.
Third party cookies: Other third parties may place cookies on your browser if you access them from our Services, but we are not responsible for any third-party sites accessed by you using the Services.
Controlling your cookies:
You can set your web browser to alert you when a cookie is being used. You can also get information on the duration of the cookie and what server your data is being returned to. You then can accept or reject the cookie. Additionally, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers.
You can opt in or out of cookies at any time – except strictly necessary cookies (these are used to help make our website work efficiently
You can enable or disable cookies in your browser. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies set by any website – including the Trainr.com website – you can do this through the web browser settings for each web browser you use, on each device you use to access the internet.
Information on controlling and deleting cookies, including on a wide variety of browsers, is also available at allaboutcookies.org
Some services may not function or may have more limited functionality if your web browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them ‘trusted websites’ in your web browser.
If we send an email which contains cookies and you don’t wish to accept cookies from one of our emails, you can choose not to download any images or click on any links. You can also set your browser to restrict cookies or to reject them entirely. These settings will apply to all cookies, whether included on websites or in emails. Depending on your email or browser settings, cookies in an email may sometimes be automatically accepted (for example, when you’ve added an email address to your address book or safe senders list). For more information, refer to your email browser or device instructions.
Security of your Personal Information
FITWISE INC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. FITWISE INC uses the following methods for this purpose:
- Encryption of personal information when stored on our servers
- Encryption of personal information when transmitting information from our servers to our apps, your web browsers, and our partners such as credit card processors using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
This retention policy applies to data that we collect directly and data that is collected from third party applications such as Zoom.
Consent To Transfer
EU And EEA Residents’ Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restricted You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances where we have based our right to process on our legitimate interests explained above. You have the right to revoke your consent in those instances where you have previously provided your consent. You may have the right to access and take your personal information or to port it to another site. This right is not absolute and may not apply to the services provided by us. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. If you are resident in the EU or EEA, a charge may be applicable before we provide a copy to you of any of your personal information that we maintain.
Right Of Redress For EU Residents
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority although we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal information. Please contact us at the address set forth below.
Children Under Thirteen
FITWISE INC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website or the Services.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Such external storage sites may include services operated by Amazon Web Services for cloud computing and Authorize.net for credit card transaction processing, and others.
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services or Apps, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services or Apps. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services or Apps, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
FITWISE INC collects certain types of personal information about you during your relationship with FITWISE INC as a user or visitor to the Services. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you have the right to request certain information that we collect about you, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected from you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information.
- The business purpose we have for collecting or sharing that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share such Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, you may request that we provide you with:
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold about you, and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the information was sold
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have sold, or if we have not sold consumers’ Personal Information.
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, or if we have not disclosed that information for a business purpose.
Please note that if we collected information about you for a single one-time transaction and do not keep that information in the ordinary course of business, that information will not be retained for purposes of a request under this section. In addition, if we have de-identified or anonymized data about you, we are not required to re-identify or otherwise link your identity to that data if it is not otherwise maintained that way in our records.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Right to Know Information
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Links to Other Third Party Sites
7495 W Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Effective as of August 31, 2021
Trainnr is a platform product by Fitwise Inc.
Fitwise Inc. is a health and fitness corporation that is dedicated to bringing a fitness future that provides the necessary tools and technology to democratize fitness. Making the future a healthier fitter future for everyone regardless of race, background, orientation, or socioeconomic background.